Welcome to my Blog

Friday 31 January 2014

The Night Before Exams Result

It is 31st January, 2014 around 00:15 am and the CA IPCC result is going to be declared today at 16:00 pm. But keeping trend in view, I think result will be announced around 14:00 pm (two hours earlier).
It's gonna be sleepless, most thrilling and frightening night of my life. I have already calculated my CA IPCC Expected marks more than ten times and I think I may get pass with a very little margin.
Last time CA IPCC result was very low around 11.78% and this time it is expected that result will be even lower around 9.78%.

Had I attempted the Exams well?
I think my efforts in exams were satisfactory,
1. Starting from Advance Accounting, there were tittle-tattle that paper was Tough, I think yes paper was good and unexpected but I attempted it very well and hoping for good marks in it.
2. Auditing and Assurance is a theory paper, others are saying paper was very as easy as ABC, but for me it was not so. I am expecting passing marks in this paper, neither so good nor so bad.
3. Information Technology and Strategic Management (ITSM) is a theory paper, it was my strong area but it disheartened me the most. This is the paper due to which I am still in dilemma whether I will pass or not. Paper was not so tough but some doltish and habitual mistakes by me worsen the situation.

What am I doing now?
I am struggling to keep myself engaged in some stuffs like surfing internet, listening to music, chatting with friends, blogging and watching youtube videos, anything just to ignore agitation of results.

What I learnt for my life? Hobbies are necessary to make us happy in Anxiety.

Rohit Jain
frohit@live.in

No comments:

Post a Comment